Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Limerick is in the Paulick Report

Miss Lim is in the Paulick Report! I am so excited to see this--it is wonderful to share the mare I hold so close to my heart with the racing world.

http://www.paulickreport.com/features/ottb-showcase/ottb-showcase-amanda-bry-a-k-a-limerick/

I almost hadn't realized how far I've come with Lim in my 16.5 years with her until reading this.

On another note, I ordered several books from the Blood Horse the other day and they arrived today. One such book is the Thoroughbred Legends series on Damascus, and to my pleasant surprise I found a photo of his dam, Kerala, in the book's photo gallery. As some of you know, I'm on a long quest to obtain photos of all of Limerick's family members, and Kerala's photo was a key piece that I was missing.

I plan to ride Lim tonight, so that rounds out a wonderful day involving her!

No comments: