Monday, July 27, 2009
When you receive The Honest Scrap award you must stick to some rules:
Recognize your award presenter and link back to their blog in your post.
List 10 honest things about yourself that others might not now.
Present this award to 10 admirable bloggers and link to their blogs.
Leave a comment on your recipients' blogs to let them know to visit your post to retrieve their award.
Thanks to Cathryn for the Honest Scrap award!
10 honest scraps about me that you may not know:
1. I spend a good chunk of any extra money I come across on more tattoos.
2. I *love* horror movies and watch them whenever I get a chance. From classics to laughably bad cheesefests, I love them all!
3. To save time, I sometimes go on runs from the barn and back (I head to the trails across the street).
4. I love the city and the country but hate the suburbs.
5. I seriously considered moving to New Orleans at one time.
6. I sometimes get the impression that people think I'm a snob. I'm not--not at all. I'm just shy. Or I didn't hear you.
7. I read whenever I can--magazines, books, newspapers, the backs of cereal boxes.
8. I often feel like I don't have enough time to do everything. As a result I need to pare down my life to what matters--my animals and husband, working out, my job, and sleep.
9. For the above reason, I often have oatmeal for dinner--it's quick and easy to make! (I have a big lunch to make up for it)
10. And once again, for the above reasons I rarely watch TV. However, I always try to make time for Ghosthunters, Intervention, and Obsessed (the latter makes me feel better about my own neurotics!). And I never miss True Blood.
And now time to pass my award on to 10 other bloggers....okay, 9.
Fugly Horse of the Day
The Great Fitness Experiment
Clinton Lake Ultra
A Trail Runner's Blog
Riding the Wind
The Jockey - Arlington Park Live
Running off Road